We are always on the look out for health care professionals and office management staff to join our small but motivated team.
Looking for a balance between work and leisure?
Is quality of life important to you?
Would you like to have the time needed to provide quality care to your patients?
If a state of the art environment where you can express your clinical skills in your own particular way, where you can still take time with patients and have the ability to partake in ongoing learning and education is important to you then we are what you are after.
Canterbury Garden Medical Centre is a boutique practice, nestled in a park environment, in the centre of a residential estate. We provide personalised care to our loyal and longstanding patients, at least half of whom have been with us for more than 15 years.
Of course we are fully accredited and computerised. Naturally, smiling nursing and reception staff will be there to assist you. And yes, of course your remuneration is consistent with providing quality medical care.
In keeping with our quality environment we are flexible enough to allow you to choose your working hours; it enables everyone at Canterbury Garden Medical Centre to literally smell the roses!
If you feel it’s time for you to enjoy medical practice again please contact us on 0419 290 359 or at email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Canterbury Garden Medical Centre is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join its team in the Bayswater North area.
- Candidates must have past experience in office environments
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior medical reception experience and audio-typing skills
- Knowledge of Pracsoft and/or Medical Director will provide a significant advantage
- Approximately 20hrs per week
- Flexibility of hours is essential to cover other staff on sick and holiday leave
- This practice is fully computerised – applicants who do not demonstrate sound computer knowledge and experience need not apply.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.